Sunday, January 23, 2011

Flashpoint Game on www.ctv.ca

Hello again,
I suppose this post could actually be titled a fun find. :) Yesterday I was on the CTV site because I was curious which repeat of Flashpoint was going to be on tv and I came across a game that is kind of fun. It's called "Training Day" where you go through pretend training to become part of the SRU team. I played some of it and you first go through a recruitment test and then you go on to do a bunch of levels I suppose where you learn different stuff and play mini simulation games. I suppose it helps me understand more about the show and what is going on during the show. On one level you learn about the different team member's jobs and what each job is. For example, one person on the team is designated the breacher and they are the ones who break down the door for the other team members who are designated entry people to go in. You also get to travel around the SRU facility that they use in the show as well. This is probably a fun game for anyone who is a fan of the show. For people who don't watch the show it might still be fun. If you want to check it out, here is the link to the Flashpoint page where the game is. http://shows.ctv.ca/FlashPoint.aspx 

No comments:

Post a Comment